Friday, May 30, 2008

A new blog to keep up with us...


There are so many cute things that my boys do and say on any given day, and I always think, "I have to write that down!" Unfortunately that rarely happens, and gone are the precious little quotes and mispronunciations. Today I was thinking about my lack of record-keeping when I remembered this blog. I started it a few months ago and never posted anything. So here we go, I am joining the mases of others who have a blog. I think it could be a great way to keep in touch without totally bombarding everyone with pictures.

So, on that note, I will share a cute story about Austin last night. Earlier in the day, I was trying to get Austin to lay down so I could change his diaper (by the way, on a totally separate note, I feel like if a kid can walk up to you and tell you that he pooped and say, "Will you change my diaper now?" that he should be able to go on the potty...but I digress), and I was picking at a callous on my foot. He asked what it was and I told him it was an "ouchie." Later, as I was putting Wyatt to bed, Austin kept kissing my foot. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "You have ouchies on your foot and I was kissing them for you." How cute is that?

I am attaching a picture of Austin with his current favorite toy -- the lawn mower. He is always asking for it, and today I gave in and he brought it inside, dirt and all.

No comments: