Tuesday, June 2, 2009

KAPSALIS IN TOWN

Two weekends ago, we had the joy of having the Kapsalises in town - Ted, Carissa, and baby Finley. The treat of the trip was that Finley and Wyatt got along very well, and Austin didn't seem to mind the extra company.
Ted and I did the usual - cycling, basketball, but added playing with the kids to the mix. Above is a picture of Ted and me playing best of 30 from the couch, with Austin rebounding. Somehow, Ted beat me.
Carissa and Ted graciously watched the kids on Memorial Day, allowing me my first opportunity to run the Bolder Boulder. Gayle ran too, and we both finished top 15 in our age group!
We also hiked Mt. Sanitas, ate at BJs, went to Flatirons for church, played on the playground, and generally had a slapstick good time.
I'll have more pics to post later, and I really can't write about their trip better than Carissa herself, so visit this link, and be sure to watch the video of me playing (or trying to) guitar with the kids dancing - adorable.

No comments: