Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mohawk

In each household, partners divide many of the duties that must be done to keep the household running. I basically go to work, clean up my clothes, help with dishes, take out the trash, take care of the cars and lawn .... and cut hair. Now we all know that partners often have disagreements about whether the other is upholding their end of the bargain. In no case does this occur more frequently with Gayle and me than with haircutting. Gayle seems to think I let the kids' hair get too long. But I don't do it out of laziness; I do it because I think their hair is adorable. I only wish I had hair like them. Wyatt's hair is getting particularly cute, as it is curling up in the back and on the sides.
Thinking that she was protesting, Gayle sent me the pictures of Wyatt that she took this morning. It had the opposite effect on me - I think it's one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. My boy is a stud!

No comments: