Thursday, July 23, 2009
My Dad Writes!
My dad is a man of few words, but he's precise with them, and packs much meaning into each. He sent me an email, a longer one than usual, about the blog. I thought I'd share, much more for what the email says about my dad than what it says about me or the blog. In short, I think you'll agree that 1) my dad is hilarious 2) my dad is thoughtful 3) he's adventurous and 4) he may very well die in an accident. Three things, at least, that I love about my dad!
His email:
Hi Ry: I was looking around for something to read tonight, and just could not face Lady Chatterly's lover that I had begun last week. I was looking then at my email and realized that I had a column called blogs, that I had not tapped in some time. (See, this stuff was not around even 10 years ago, so it takes awhile to catch on). I absolutely am enchanted with yours and feel so blessed to have you share your thoughts and feelings on same. Thank you for being you, and making my night. By the way, I am babysitting, while Rachael is with her friend Dr. Cleary, and mom is at a council meeting. We went to Grant's farm today and sampled the brew ha ha. Then came home and almost killed myself twice. Once while mowiing Greg's laww with his tractor, and the second time afterwards going for a run with 3 beer in me in the hot late afternoon sun. Ah well, survived both and now on to Lady Chatterly and bed. I love you. DAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment