
Our trip to Hilton Head was great, but I am glad to be home and have things a little more "normal." Ryan already posted about the trip, but I thought I'd at least add some pictures. I think the only thing I'll add to what Ryan said is that spas are GREAT! I enjoyed the spa at the resort twice and I can't tell you what a treat the relaxation and pampering was...I think I need more of that these days! I had a great massage that rejuvenated me, and I think maybe it is worth getting one every once in a while here, just to keep me sane!
I am going to attach a few pictures: one of Ryan and the boys in the Atlanta airport, totally cashed out; one of Ryan playing in the Jackson Lewis tennis tournament; one of Austin playing on the beach; then Ryan and Austin on the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment