
Wyatt has really been enjoying his cereal, fruit, and veggies -- he was ready to start solids!

With friends Barry and Krisha Brooks, who were here from Dallas two weekends ago for the Triple Bypass bike ride. Ryan and Barry rode over 100 miles in the mountains, and I got good bonding time with Krisha and little John! They are awesome and we enjoyed some good meals together! Thanks for coming, guys! (Please excuse the dorky picture -- I made them do a timer shot.)

Sweet little John Brooks. Look at those eyes!

A few weekends ago: the boys, minus Wyatt, watching the Wimbledon final. That match was amazing! It was fun to have Gary and Marty in town for it.

Here is that picture from a while back of Austin breastfeeding Tigger. How cute is he? And how crazy is his hair?!

Wyatt James is now six months old! I can't believe it! He is such a sweetie. At his six-month checkup his doctor said, "Is he really like this all the time? You can just sit and be thankful because this is who he is!" She said this in regards to his easygoing and just plain happy demeanor. I hadn't thought of it that way -- for the first few weeks/months, you just try to figure out what your baby is going to be like. I love my sweet, happy little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment